- 2 pounds cauliflower florets (cut into ½" pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (room temperature)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
|Calories370Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
myrna d. 13 days ago
This was sooo yummy! Will make again and again!
Calena V. 7 months ago
Really tastey! It will definitely be made again!
Lynch a year ago
This was unbelievably delicious!! Will definitely make it again!!
Andrea S. a year ago
Absolutely delicious!! The cheese sauce is wonderful and the entire family loves it! Don’t cut corners...it is worth the effort!
Cheri Williams a year ago
My family loved it. I added chicken and it was amazing!! 🖤🖤🖤
Darlene C Brock a year ago
very good and super easy
Julia G. 2 years ago
Tasty way to eat cauliflower. I sprinkled over the top about 3 cups frozen hash browns tossed with the cheddar cheese and 4 tablespoons melted butter. Baked a little bit longer and popped under the broiler just to get the hash browns good and crispy.
Robin Wright-DeCaesteker 2 years ago
It was good! My kids both ate it and it was a nice change to a potato or pasta casserole.
Sandy H. 2 years ago
I bought a large cauliflower, wanted to do something different. Boy, the family loved it and even the one who hates vegetables. I will make this again.