- 2 pounds cauliflower florets (cut into ½" pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (room temperature)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
|Calories370Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calena V. 5 months ago
Really tastey! It will definitely be made again!
Lynch a year ago
This was unbelievably delicious!! Will definitely make it again!!
Andrea S. a year ago
Absolutely delicious!! The cheese sauce is wonderful and the entire family loves it! Don’t cut corners...it is worth the effort!
Cheri Williams a year ago
My family loved it. I added chicken and it was amazing!! 🖤🖤🖤
Darlene C Brock a year ago
very good and super easy
Julia G. 2 years ago
Tasty way to eat cauliflower. I sprinkled over the top about 3 cups frozen hash browns tossed with the cheddar cheese and 4 tablespoons melted butter. Baked a little bit longer and popped under the broiler just to get the hash browns good and crispy.
Robin Wright-DeCaesteker 2 years ago
It was good! My kids both ate it and it was a nice change to a potato or pasta casserole.
Sandy H. 2 years ago
I bought a large cauliflower, wanted to do something different. Boy, the family loved it and even the one who hates vegetables. I will make this again.