- 8 slices bacon (fried crispy)
- 1/2 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby (& monterey jack cheese)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (divided)
|Calories360Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marquardt 3 days ago
Great! My husband love it and he is particular!
SavvyHomeChef 3 months ago
Great! Followed he recipe - will make again!
Spazz Matic 4 months ago
it was delicious almost weirdly like baked mac n cheese
Sylvia S. 6 months ago
It was great! One problem I had was, even after steaming the broccoli for 6 minutes, the vegetable was not as tender as I had hoped. The casserole itself with everything was quite delicious. I will make it again based on the approval of my family!
sandra 6 months ago
Great loved it followed instructions very easy
Stacey 7 months ago
Turned out really good tasted great did everything exactly to the recipe was perfect will make again.
Lynn 7 months ago
Replaced the reg bacon with Turkey bacon added garlic and made grated the cauliflower & broccoli for a rice texture but this is absolutely delicious 😋
M P. 7 months ago
it turned out brilliantly!!! definitely would do this again
Julie S. 7 months ago
I used chunks of ham instead of bacon it’s soooo delicious
Secret-Becky Hansen 7 months ago
This was amazing, super easy and everyone loved it!!
Katie Robinson 8 months ago
Delicious! Will definitely make again.
Victoria S. 8 months ago
Really good :) The whole family liked it, i will make again!
Bryce 8 months ago
It turn out good. The even the kids liked it!