Recipe courtesy of Darla Shine, author of Happy Housewives
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss together bread crumbs and butter in small bowl until combined; set crumb mixture aside.
- Lightly coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Toss together potato slices and flour in a large bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer half each of potatoes, ham, tomato and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese. Drizzle cream over top.
- Tightly cover baking dish with foil. Bake in heated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with crumb topping mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.