Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Peel the mango and the peaches, discard the seeds, and cut the pulp into chunks.
- Squeeze the juice from the grapefruits until getting about 500 milliliters.
- Place the fruit and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a freezer-safe tray and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until firm. It can be stored overnight.
- At serving time, remove from the freezer and scrape with a fork to get granita snow. Serve in cups or bowls.