Gilt Head Bream Stuffed with Shrimp, Leeks, and Garlic SproutsRECETAS DEL SEÑOR SEÑOR
Layering two fish fillets with an aromatic "stuffing" (this one also includes shrimp) is an easy way to impart more flavor to the fish as it bakes. You can use most any firm, white-fleshed fish, such as sea bream or sea bass, in this recipe. Leaving the skin on the fillets will ensure that they stay moist and juicy in the oven, and you can remove them before eating if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oli to a skillet on medium heat. Saute the garlic sprouts and the leek for 10 minutes.
- Place one of the fish fillets at the bottom of a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Place the sauteed garlic sprouts and the leek on top of the fish. Add the shrimp (heads and tails removed) and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Cover with the second fish fillet, season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some more olive oil on top.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and roast for 20 to 22 minutes.