Garlic Parmesan AsparagusCARISSABUTTERFIELD95082
I found this recipe on the internet one day, I had never tried asparagus before but my s/o loves it! I asked him if he would be willing to try this and he said it sounded awesome, so we went ahead and kind of made it our own.. and it turned out amazing! We cook it weekly in our dinners and at every BBQ and it's always a huge hit!
- Melt chef tom's butter in microwave (enough to coat asparagus. Some bundles are bigger than others so amount of ingredients vary. This is why there is no specific amount of ingredients)
- Spread asparagus out on cookie sheet lined with tin foil; fully coat asparagus with chef Tom's butter. (You can mix the asparagus, butter and onion powder together in a gallon sized baggie, but we found it easier to just mix it on the tray. You lose less ingredients this way, but some people prefer to mix it that way)
- Evenly sprinkle with onion powder/salt; cover with shredded parmesan. sprinkle on an even layer of powdered parmesan (as done with the onion powder) Also, adding a hint of seasoned pepper helps bring out the flavor as well, but is totally optional. Sometimes we use it sometimes we don't.
- You can either bake it for 10-15 minutes on 400, or we like to grill it on the BBQ (yes on the cookie sheet) on low for about 10 minutes or until done. Enjoy!
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories190Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.