- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp (medium raw, peeled and deveined)
- 1,050 grams asparagus (1 bunch rinsed and trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or any hot sauce you like)
- chili pepper flakes (Crushed, optional)
- 1/2 lemon
- chopped parsley (Fresh, for garnish)
|Calories350Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jenn 3 months ago
Very delicious with a lot of flavors
Mary Koenig 4 months ago
Very tasty. I even has 2nd’s. Will make again and again
AJ 6 months ago
turned out pretty good
Lisa J. 6 months ago
It was good! Super simple and went together easily! I added a couscous to the meal cooked in chicken stock and flavored with a bit of lemon and cilantro and that was perfect. The shrimp and asparagus paired well together.
Travis LaValley 6 months ago
Great one pan meal will definitely make this again. Great flavor too
Desiree Camarena 6 months ago
This was super easy, fast, and so yummy! i served it with a couple boxes of angel hair pasta for a quick yummy dinner that even the kids enjoyed.
Alexander P. 6 months ago
Just amazing! Ate my fingers! Get white wine with it!
Randall S. 7 months ago
wonderful and very easy to make
mel 7 months ago
perfect! easy to make. very good flavor.
Ricky Strickland 8 months ago
amazing made this with a couple changes but the sauce was on point