- 12 whole large eggs
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (Or Romano Cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar (Or Monterey Jack Cheese, more To Taste)
- 2 dashes hot sauce (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 whole onion (Medium, Halved And Sliced Thin)
- 1 whole baked potato (Cooled And Diced)
- 2 cups kale leaves (Torn, Or Whole Spinach Leaves)
- 2 whole roasted red peppers (Jarred, Sliced Thin)
- 1/4 cup black olives (Chopped Green Or)
|Calories90Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mich Dubriel 3 months ago
Family loved it. Kinda took my own take on the veggies, used onions, mushrooms, and bell pepper instead. Added some chorizo too. Pretty good
Judy Parillo 5 months ago
Wonderful and easy! Made this for brunch with friends and it was delicious. Just be sure to watch the frittata in the oven as it is very easy for the eggs to get overdone.
Elizabeth Gardner 5 months ago
Everyone liked it and asked for seconds. It was really good even the next day.
Greg Ard 6 months ago
Delicious. I don't eat potatoes, so used bob Evans sausage instead. Perfect!
Nichele 7 months ago
It was AWESOME!! So easy to make! I had leftover ham from dinner, so I diced it and added that too. Tasted really good, and will definitely make it again!
Caroline I. 7 months ago
Yum!! I made a smaller version with four eggs, perfect for two
Leah S. 8 months ago
perfect! 👌i added broccoli and corn kernels also and my toddler enjoyed it too! winner
Kelly Boland 8 months ago
We made this with asparagus, opinion, bell pepper, and spinach and it turned out the perfect consistency. Super tasty and easy!
lauren c. a year ago
Wish I stirred the ingredients better as most of the stuff was at the bottom, but it was delicious!
Kim A. 2 years ago
Awesome! Followed recipe but added some leftover roasted beets. Also made an avocado mango salsa to go with it. Yum!
Lissette Sepulveda 2 years ago
Good Easy to make, lot of flavor
Mary Jo Snow 3 years ago
This was great. The flavor was actually better the next day. Took it for lunch and popped it into the toaster oven.