Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In a pie plate, lightly beat eggs with mayonnaise.
- Combine dry ingredients (bread crumbs, onion powder, mustard, cayenne, garlic powder, Old Bay, and S&P) in another pie plate.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter in a large, heavy skillet.
- Dip fish in egg mixture, then dredge through bread crumbs.
- Place in hot oil and fry until done, 2-3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily. Serve Immediately
Scott 2 years ago
This recipe turned out really well. I did not have mayonnaise so the breading was not as even but it tasted great and had a great crunch. After we started gathering ingredients we realized we were out of bread crumbs, so my husband smashed up some leftover croutons and they worked great. We made some roasted potatoes on the side and it was a really nice weeknight meal.