Eating light and healthy does not mean a compromise in flavor. This delicious pasta salad combines whole wheat spaghetti, tuna, and fresh vegetables for a light dish that will satisfy both your hunger and your tastebuds. Low fat and low calories. Can be made with gluten free pasta.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water, drain, and set aside.
- Drain the tuna, and place in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, onion, peppers, chopped coriander, and mix.
- Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with a little olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the spaghetti, and mix evenly.