- 1 mango (medium, chopped)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 1/2 cup purple onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro fresh
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound cod (or firm white fish, cut into strips)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 8 flour tortillas
- Combine mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, garlic and lime juice in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt, if desired; set aside.
- Season cod with chili powder and salt, if desired. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork.
- Spoon cod into tortillas, then top with salsa. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro.
|Calories580Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bryan M. a year ago
It turned out good but i have some personal complaints. All these points are subjective. Cod really is not my favorite due to it's muted fishy flavor. i enjoy a strong taste of the ocean like when eating mussels or salmon. I also feel there wasnt enough seasoning. infound the flavor rather boring. No flavors popped out to me. I would add jalapenos or more garlic to the recipe to give the tacos some flavor.
Debra V 3 years ago
Delicious and simple to make I used basa catfish, and a sweet chili powder as I can't tolerate heat Doubled the recipe and will surely make again sometime Didn't use any margarine though, just cooked my fish in butter Great weekday recipe though