- 1 pound fish (with cajun sprinkle from Kroger's Easy for You! Seafood section, or any firm white fish seasoned with 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning and 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 mango (ripe, peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 stem mild salsa
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 12 corn tortillas
|Calories370Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cmm 5 months ago
Fire. Add guacamole, salsa was just everything but the store bought ingredient
Mishaela a year ago
Delicious! Paired with a basic coleslaw and a sriracha mayo drizzle. Incredible flavours!
Victoria a year ago
Great tasting salsa! My family LOVED it.
Wallin a year ago
Yummy and quick and easy!
Tom S. 3 years ago
These were surprisingly good, and easy - although I did forget the onion. We used a whitefish from Schwans whose name I have forgotten at the moment. - was not talipia or catfish or cod and a difficult to find refrigerated soft corn tortilla without emulsifiers (Food for life sprouted corn tortilla) with fresh squeezed lime juice and other ingredients per the recipe. Anyway, very good - will probably try agian
grace f. 3 years ago
This is a simple and easy recipe. The only modifying I did was put Serrano pepper instead of jalapeno. It was deliciously yummly!
w h. 3 years ago
We all thought it turned out nicely. Used Norwegian cod that was on sale at grocery store and used frozen bag of mango for ease. Served with warm corn tortilla with a good smear of sour cream. Nice tart and sweet flavor combo. Great recipe ☺