Sizzling chicken fajitas roasted right at home in your oven!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 green bell pepper (large)
- 1 red bell pepper (large)
- 1 orange bell pepper (or large yellow)
- 1/2 red onion (medium)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- black pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- corn tortillas
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil and spices.
|Calories590Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Zoe 21 days ago
Delicious, easy and the veggies were nicely cooked!
karakara 8 months ago
turned out very well.. flavors were good
Emily Morrison 8 months ago
This recipe was really easy to follow and I found that the cooking times (10 min first bake, 17 min second bake) were spot-on for tender, juicy chicken and tender veggies. I will remake this bur double the seasoning to really get a kick.
Ashton McCuen 9 months ago
delicious and so easy to make! i ised flank steak in place of chicken though(:
Shelley Carella 10 months ago
Easy and delicious. We double it and do a full sheet pan pan of veggies and a separate one for chicken.
Addi Kahrs 10 months ago
Seasoning was spot on, and couldn't be easier
Sonia Hoek a year ago
Very easy, I used precooked chicken strips, and this made for a quick and healthy dinner - also used precut pepper strips 😋
Lee Ann A. a year ago
Very good family loved it