- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed (McCormick®)
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon mccormick red pepper, crushed
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Pour into large skillet. Cook and stir on medium-high heat until meat is browned.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Serve over lettuce leaves with sliced green onions, rice and kimchi, if desired.
|Calories200Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Matthew Macias a month ago
It was great everyone loved it!! I would recommend using about 2 serving of the brown sugar to give it that sweeter flavor that bulgogi has
Dancing Lollipop 2 months ago
I thought it was really good. Especially with the side of rice. I don’t normally cook meat so this turned out really well for me. It was a relatively easy recipe that I enjoyed making and eating.
Aimee K. 6 months ago
This was easy, quick, and tasty. I served it with green beans and brown rice. I used ground chicken instead of beef. I will make this again. Perfect weeknight dinner.
McCann-Buendia 8 months ago
Turned out great. I'd suggest using sesame oil with a bell pepper to give it some color and texture. I also used ground coriander, Chinese 5 spice, and turmeric.
Hey you a year ago
Perfect for the time crunch. Quick, easy, and satisfying 😃
Ruiz a year ago
I liked it! it was super tasty over white rice and it's easy and fast to make for work.
Dan M. a year ago
loved it, added onion powder and garlic powder and white onion
Kay a year ago
tasted good, no left overs.
Nathalie Cloutier a year ago
Simple et bon. excellent souper de semaine.
Natasha D. a year ago
I loved it! my kids loved it! my husband not so much lol. suoer easy and can serve with almost anything Yummy!
Scott W. a year ago
This was great. I made it with an aoudad sheep I got. This is a super easy meal with great flavor. This is going to be a go to dish.