- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken (condensed, with herbs soup)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 bone-in chicken breast halves (with skin)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine, melted)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
|Calories350Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
SherrylAnn Stewart 4 months ago
It was a little bland and a tad to much salt (my fault because I seasoned the chicken with some salt and pepper). I used two cans of cream and mushroom with roasted garlic and threw in a can of mushrooms. For a quick, not in the mood kind of day where you just want to throw something together it's great. I would make it again. I was contemplating using French onion soup.....any thoughts?
Lindsay a. 4 months ago
easy and everyone agreed it wasn't half bad for the simplicity of it
Ali Brunner 6 months ago
Super easy to make and very delicious!
ZealousSousChef 7 months ago
good would make it spicier
Marjo 2 years ago
Delicious. I did add 1/4 cup sour cream as well. Yummy delicious
Tanisha H. 2 years ago
Very good! My hubby loved it! I didn’t have cream of celery so I used cream of broccoli and it turned out great! I will definitely make this again!
Sylvia S. 3 years ago
It was very easy! However, I used what I had already in stock. I used cream of mushroom soup and chicken legs rather than cream of celery and breasts. I also added chopped onions.