- 1 1/2 pounds Heirloom tomatoes (mixed, diced, about)
- 1 English cucumber (large, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced)
- 5 basil leaves (large, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JaimiLyn Simmers 8 months ago
very tasty! flavorful without being over powering.
Bren 8 months ago
Fantastic, big hit with the family
Klaus Drehtdurch 9 months ago
So good! And quick in the making.
Heyyyoooo 10 months ago
Amazing! Even the kids loved it
Rachel 10 months ago
Absolutely delicious! Easy and quick to make.
Vincent Gravel 10 months ago
It was very good. The basil is very pleasant in there. I loved it.
Anna Ledesma 10 months ago
Wow! Had a very refreshing feel to it & perfect for a quick, healthy meal.
Karla Elizabeth a year ago
I added a little too much balsamic vinegar but otherwise this was delicious
João a year ago
Probably 3 stars counting with the banana I later added upon realizing it tasted horribly
Samkelo a year ago
Char a year ago
Would make again! The honey was a game changer
Kavan a year ago
Started without tomatoes or basil and added a few garnishes. Still turned out great. Added in the missing ingredients and was pleasantly surprised with how well it turned out
Ussery a year ago
Great! Didn’t have honey, will make sure I have next time... loved the fresh basil!
Dorothy a year ago
quick fast and delicous!
Jenifer Cardenas a year ago
Simple and easy I changed it up a little with fresh mozzarella and if I had avocado I would of added that as well