- 6 bone in chicken thighs (– 8 skinless)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or butter)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (crushed, optional)
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cups spinach (chopped, packed)
|Calories1090Calories from Fat700|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat700|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marie Ski a month ago
Excellent flavor profile! Every time I make this, it turns out amazing and gets lots of compliments.
Dee 4 months ago
Very easy to make and tasted really good!! More sauce is way better!!
Lep 4 months ago
Awesome! So full of flavor and really easy to make!
Monica G. 4 months ago
This dish was delicious! Someone mentioned doubling the sauce ingredients- great advice, but don’t double the red pepper. I did add additional garlic for extra flavor. My family enjoyed it! Definitely adding this to our list of dinner options.
Karyn McTeer 5 months ago
making this now and it already smells good I read the previous comment and I doubled the ingredients for the sauce and tripled the parmesan to get a thicker sauce also I am using chicken breast
Monica 5 months ago
It was delicious. The sauce was a little thin but flavor was great! My kids ate all it. No leftovers!
Jo 5 months ago
This was left for the day as we went out and enjoyed family time and was amazing to come home to this served on a big bed of steamed cauliflower and broccoli recommend to all!!