Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Place flour, sugar, salt, eggs, milk and half and half in blender and process on speed 4 (puree) 1 minute. Pour mixture into mixing bowl and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Place goat cheese, confectioners sugar and heavy cream in blender. Pulse on setting 3 (mix) 6-7 times, scraping down sides if needed. Set aside until ready to use.
- Combine strawberries, rhubarb, water and sugar in small saucepan. Simmer 5 minutes. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 2 days.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet over low heat. Add a scant 1/4 cup crepe batter and swirl to cover base of pan. Cook 2-3 minutes. Gently turn with spatula and cook an additional 1 minute. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper until ready to use.
- FIll each crepe with 2 tablespoons goat cheese filling. Fold in half and top with Strawberry Rhubarb sauce. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.