Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, water, sugar and salt in blender container or food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Add melted butter; process until blended. Transfer to small bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- For Filling: MELT butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples; saute 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cool completely.
- COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet to make 6-inch crepe. Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn crepe over. Cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter to cook remaining crepes, coating skillet with cooking spray as necessary.
- HEAT oven to 250°F. Combine ricotta cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Fold into cooled apple filling. Spoon 1/4 cup apple mixture lengthwise down the center of each crepe. Roll up and place on baking sheet, seam side down. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until warm. Drizzle with caramel topping, if desired.
|Calories210Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kat 19 days ago
It was good, but not amazing. I don't think the ricotta changed the flavor of the Apple crepe. I couldn't taste the ricotta. Maybe add some more? Also I don't think the apples needed so much extra sugar and maybe a different type of apple like green apple would've tasted better with a tartness. Additionally, there should be more cinnamon (and maybe nutmeg.) Maybe when making crepes, a ladle should be used when pouring the batter into the pan because it's difficult to make a round crepe, so start with the ladle from where the center would be and start pouring some out little by little and keep doing that in a circular motion of how big is the circle. I might make it again.
carla b. 7 months ago
it was good. i will be making it again and i think im gonna try some different fruit next time.
Amber Finn 8 months ago
Delicious. will definitely make again
Austin Fortiner 8 months ago
Turned out pretty good. Next time will use more ricotta filling.
Diaz 9 months ago
Added homemade whipped cream on top!