®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Cranberry-Glazed Cornish Hens with Wild Rice
Long grain and wild rice mixed with almonds and celery complement the sweet cranberry glaze, while the savory Cornish hen provides the craving they're looking for at dinnertime.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in celery, almonds and half of cranberry sauce; cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture into cavity of each hen. Tie drumsticks together with string and place on rack in roasting pan. Brush each hen with oil.
- Roast hens, basting occasionally with oil, 35 to 45 minutes or until done (internal temp 180°F for hens, center of stuffing 165°F).
- Meanwhile, heat remaining cranberry sauce in small saucepan until melted. Remove hens from oven; remove and discard string.
- Remove stuffing from hen and hand divide among 8 plates. Cut each hen in half down the backbone and plate with wild rice stuffing. Spoon melted cranberry sauce over hens before serving.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories690Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.