Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping sides occasionally. Stir in vanilla. Reduce speed to low and beat in flour mixture just until blended. Evenly spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out completely clean. If cake starts to brown, cover loosely with foil. Let cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
|Calories310Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Elsa a year ago
Amazing. Everyone loved it. I reduced the sugar to one cup and it was still perfect.
Randy Mbouge a year ago
Could have been better I probably messed something up
Julijana Daskalov a year ago
Easy and great for late night experimenting in the kitchen
Chemica Griffith a year ago
It turned out to be great!
Sheron Halley 2 years ago
Love it!!! I don’t have to buy pound cake anymore❤️
chani rozmarin 2 years ago
Yum!!! Cake came out amazing.
Angelica J. 4 years ago
I was not expecting this cake to turn out as well! I'm new to cooking and baking so I was skeptical that this would turn out weird but it didn't! Even though I only used one cup of flour because I ran out, it still tasted great and everyone else enjoyed it too! Recommend!
RevNannie G. 4 years ago
I am loving this recipe. It's quick and easy to make and it's Yummy!!! Just what I was looking for in a recipe today! Thank you! Great to share with guests!
Ashley P. 5 years ago
Loved it! added two cups of dried cranberries to the recipe made it super delicious! buttery soft and dense this cake is wonderful! Perfect for tea or a quick snack!