- 24 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered)
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Calories280Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Κατερίνα Μαρία Τουλάτου 2 months ago
I made it for guests that were not Keto and they couldn’t tell the difference very creamy and delicious!
D'Juana K. 3 months ago
This recipe was good with a strawberry sauce and fresh fruit. By itself it tasted a little salty (maybe i used salted butter 🤷🏽♀️). I would definitely try it again since it worked to cure my sweet tooth on the keto diet
L. Wool 4 months ago
easy and great...thanks
Ivy C. 4 months ago
It’s really really good.! 😋😋
Tonshae Johnson 4 months ago
This cheesecake was amazing! You can barely notice it wasn’t the real deal. And it was super simple. I added a special touch by using mini heart-shaped spring pans, since I made this delight for Valentine’s Day. I recommend others to give it a try.
Kelsey Wormley 8 months ago
This is my husband’s new favorite indulgence while on Keto. Easy to make and delicious. Important note, however...let this set for the full 4 hours. At 3 hours, it had a very pudding-like, odd consistency. I was discouraged. The next morning, however, after setting overnight, it was FABULOUS!