- 1 onion (large)
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 pound ground beef (lean, at least 80%)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 16 ounces red kidney beans (undrained)
|Calories320Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
N.J M. 3 months ago
i added more 5 more tbs of chili powder, half cup of bbq sauce, chopped green peppers..then it was perfect!
Amber Faust 3 months ago
I love how quick and easy this is. To feed my hungry family I double up the beans and tomatoes. Hunts has canned diced tomatoes for chili with the seasoning already included. I use light red and dark red kidney beans, one can of chili blend diced tomatoes, and one can of regular diced tomatoes. This adds more liquid too.
Marie 4 months ago
Turned out pretty good just wish there was more liquid to the finished product. I also used spicy diced canned tomatoes so there was more heat.
Shahir K. 5 months ago
no flavour at all ....it was so bland
jim 5 months ago
used a chuck roast, and slow cooked. added half cup of tequila. great flavor.
Kat J. 8 months ago
Needed more diced tomatoes to make it juicy enough to simmer for an hour. Kinda plain. Needs more salt and cinnamon.
Tany Jalla 9 months ago
very flavorful and easy to make
Accettella 2 years ago
It was really dry and not a lot of sauce in the chill
Bertrand 2 years ago
Awesome, it was very simple to follow and taste great
Esther B. 2 years ago
:))) really flavorful. The meat was soft. Perfect.