- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3 cups spaghetti (Broken Into Two Inch Pieces)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green pepper (Finely Diced)
- 1/4 cup diced onion (Finely)
- 4 ounces diced pimentos (Drained)
- 2 cups chicken broth (Reserved, From Pot)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to 1/4 Teaspoon)
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (Additional)
|Calories500Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
cindy p. 3 months ago
i love this recipe and so does my family. i cheat though and buy a rotisserie chicken from the store instead of boil it and it always turns out great
Joan Whitesides 5 months ago
My husband and I loved it!
Steve R. 6 months ago
Excellant as written
Renee R. 8 months ago
Love this Chicken Spaghetti casserole. Flavors are perfect and it’s easy to make. It’s from Pioneer Woman so it’s gonna be good!
Sarah 9 months ago
Super simple. I cut the recipe in half and baked in 8" square pan.
Julie a year ago
Pretty good..Will make this from time to time. My husband enjoyed it more than I did.
Lesley 2 years ago
I made this using frozen chicken breasts instead. Still turned out great and most importantly my kids loved it.
Sol Wnr 2 years ago
Turned out great! I made a broken version of this recipe by using rotel instead of fresh pepper, onion, and pimento; I too bought a rotisserie chicken and I cut the skin and some of the fat off and put it in my spaghetti water to make a mock stock. All and all everything turned out! My family loved it and all for $15!
Jennifer W. 3 years ago
This dish turns out great! I buy a rotisserie chicken and low sodium chicken broth instead of cooking the chicken myself. We love this recipe!