- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced, 3 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped, or 1 tablespoon parsley flakes)
- 1/2 cup marsala wine (or Progresso™ chicken broth, from 32-oz carton)
- pasta (Hot cooked, if desired)
|Calories340Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nikki 4 months ago
Excellent! Instead of pan frying chicken I browned both sides and baked in oven at 350 for 30 min..chicken was very moist
Terri 4 months ago
It was easy to prepare and delicious!
Erik Wilkinson 5 months ago
Fantastic recipe! Directions were easy to follow and turned out perfectly.
Dennis Thompson 5 months ago
Followed the recipe to the letter but ended up with no sauce. Flavor was on point, but it needed that sauce. Gonna try again in a week or so
Anne M. 5 months ago
Ok. I might have bought the wrong Marsala, as it had an acidic taste rather than and wine-y taste
Nuse 8 months ago
amazing even my picky eater ate it
crystal l. a year ago
It turned out great!!
Josh C. a year ago
Great recipe. I prefer to defer the mushrooms until after I’ve seared the chicken. Otherwise they get in the way.
heather 2 years ago
It turned out great! Good flavor. Could make some more sauce on side next time to put over noodles.
Liz Cherne 2 years ago
It's ok. Added extra salt, as recommended by another reviewer. 4 chicken beasts was way too much for the amount of sauce in the recipe.
Darrelyn Kennedy 2 years ago
Not very good. Try a different one next time
Valerie B. 2 years ago
it had a nice consistency but it needed more salt and wine😊