- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ((about 6 oz ), divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Spread in 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium, then stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and boil until Stock is melted and sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in 1 cup cheese; let stand 1 minute. Stir in broccoli and mustard. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Calories240Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Theresa G. a year ago
It was good enough. I would use extra sharp cheddar or a cheese with a lot of flavor.
Karla Avina 2 years ago
awesome I love it!😛
Sheri 3 years ago
A little too cheesy, but a great way to use up left over broccoli, cauliflower (from a veggie tray) and turkey.
wanda l. 3 years ago
Great recipe. Easy to prepare and very good side dish. I would make it again!! I made no changes to this recipe. I like it as it is.
Erika S. 4 years ago
I would change the butter for real butter and the thickener for potato starch or arrowroot starch to make it more gluten free friendly.