Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Zest and juice the lemon, as needed.
- Add the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pick out 4 small ramekins or serving glasses. Drop half of the blueberries into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Pour the chia-lemon mixture on top of the blueberries, and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each pudding cup with the remaining blueberries and lemon zest. Refrigerate until serving.
|Calories270Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
García 9 days ago
Really delicious! I love the taste of blueberries and lemon. I used yogurt instead of coconut milk and it turned out great.
Kerry Belk 8 months ago
Very yummy will certainly be making this often!
Sheena M. 8 months ago
i think i would like this better as popsicles.
Yummly User 9 months ago
Great it was edible after 2 hours but better the next day
Susie a year ago
Excellent would cook again
Courtney Soder a year ago
Felt the blueberry to “pudding” ratio was a bit much. Lemon isn’t overwhelming, subtle flavor.
Erin Porter a year ago
It set great when I left it in the refrigerator overnight. Flavor was great and recipe is easy to alter for different flavors.
Amber Taylor 2 years ago
Absolutely delicious! Don't be turned off by all the comments that this dish was too soupy. If you follow the instructions and keep it refrigerated overnight you'll have a nice pudding texture.
Halley Vogelsang 2 years ago
Never thickened, most likely would not make it again.
Elif Sonel 2 years ago
Add some lemon juice
Anya Gamble 2 years ago
turned out great. left in the refrigerator for a couple days to thicken up
Sylvia Watson 2 years ago
I like all the recipes they have and love vegetarian recipe more
Donna D. 2 years ago
Absolutely delicious! Light and refreshing!
Clemence 2 years ago
A little too soupy. I would make the coconut milk and chia seed mix the day before to allow it to thicken.
Ashley 3 years ago
Very good and refreshing. It was a little soupy and had a very strong lemon flavor. I might cut down on the lemon juice next time.
Brittni J. 3 years ago
I let it sit in the fridge for around an hour and it definitely didn't turn out in any kind of pudding form, more like a slushie texture. the flavor is still really good and it's refreshing on a hot day.