Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Combine oil, garlic, ginger and chili in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until aromatic.
- Add the stock and chicken breast to the saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer gently until chicken is just cooked through. Remove chicken from saucepan.
- Bring soup back to a boil and add the noodles and cook until almost tender. Add bok choy, carrots and corn, and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the bok choy leaves are bright green.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the chicken and cilantro. Serve soup topped with the green onions.