Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. (1 Tbsp salt for every 2 quarts of water).
- While the water is heating in step 1, heat the olive oil in a small saucepan on medium heat. Add the sliced garlic, chili pepper flakes, finely chopped herbs, and chopped parsley to the oil. Cook for one minute or until the parsley has wilted and the garlic is emitting a strong fragrance. Remove from heat.
- The angel hair past will cook in about 2 minutes once it starts, so get everything ready. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta. Cook at a rolling boil until al dente. Drain the pasta and rinse briefly with cold water, just enough to stop the cooking, but not so much as to make the pasta cold. The pasta should still be quite warm.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Pour herbed garlic sauce over the pasta and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper over the pasta and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately as a side dish. Reheats well if you make ahead.
|Calories390Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Myers a year ago
This was delicious! Boyfriend loved it and requests it constantly! I add chicken to it, just dice up a couple of chicken breasts, season and cook in a pan with just some olive oil spray. I also didn't use fresh herbs, just had dried on hand. Still tasted great!