Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat oven to 350 ̊. Place baking cups in cupcake pan. Sift Swans Down Flour and measure, add baking powder and salt. Sift again; set aside. Cream butter. Gradually add sugar, creaming until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time to mixture, beating until just blended.
- Add extracts to milk. Add flour mixture alternately with milk starting with flour mixture, beating at low speed, just until batter is blended. (Do not overbeat; this can yield a dry cake.) Spoon batter with ladle into prepared baking cups; approximately two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 ̊ for approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown and tester inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove and finish cooling on racks.
- Butter Cream Frosting: In large bowl with electric mixer at low speed, combine sugar, butter, milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed 1 to 2 minutes until creamy. If desired, add more milk until frosting is spreading consistency.
- When cupcakes are completely cool, frost with Buttercream Frosting.