Crock Pot Cheesecake and Other Slow Cooker Desserts!
Your crock pot is fantastic for stews, soups, and pulled pork, but did you know that you could also slow cook yourself a slice of cheesecake? Or a rich, velvety chocolate cake? You can, and you absolutely should! Use your crock pot more creatively than ever with these fantastic, fun dessert recipes.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 3 tbsps melted butter
- 16 ozs cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp flour
- Find a heat-resistant dish that will fit into your crock pot for the cheesecake. You will need it to create a water bath inside the crock pot.
- Pour 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl. Add melted butter and brown sugar and stir into a crumbly mixture. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the heat-resistant dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cream, vanilla, and flour. Pour the cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water to the bottom of your crock pot. Lower the dish inside, being careful to not to splash the water.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, checking on it after every hour. The cheesecake is done when the edges are no longer shiny and have set. It should be semi-firm to the touch.
- Let the cheesecake cool in the crock pot for up to an hour, and then transfer your cheesecake to the refrigerator to let it set. Chill for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
If you want to experiment with other slow cooker desserts, try one of these Yummly recipes too!
Crock Pot Chocolate Mud Cake
Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Brownies
Crock Pot Apple Pie / Crumble
Related Searches on Yummly: